Call for Artists: Intimate Dream Collective January 18 2016, 0 Comments
Call for Artists: Intimate Dream Collective
February art show at Leir House (Feb 5th to 26th)
I wish to invite you to participate in a group show that is happening at the Leir House in February. (Please see the poster attached)
What: Open group show - all mediums welcome
Subject: A body positive group art show and sale that celebrates the physical form, expressions of love and passion.
Please send interest and/or images art and all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 22nd
(All entries are subject to review for content)
- Expression of interest is due by January 22nd
- Images of final work must be submitted by Jan 30th for review
Hanging dates / Art drop off: Feb 3rd
- All art work must be ready to hang with appropriate hardware on the back that is compatible with the Leir House hanging system (ie with wire)
- Paintings must be framed or if applicable, with sides painted.
- Please contact Bethany before submitting if you wish to display 3D work.
Opening night: Friday, Feb 5th 7pm
The opening night will feature a book relaunch of “Little Sex Books” by Misha Mikail, poetry and DJ Tenacious T
Guest author, and new Okanagan resident, Misha Mikail aka “Madam M” will be reading select stories of erotica from her "Little Sex Books"www.littlesexbooks.com