What to bring
Students should wear 'painting clothes' and pack a light lunch. Please us know if you have any food allergies. Aprons, art supplies and tools are supplied for use in class. There will be art supplies for sale.
Class Times: Please check as each class has different times.
Registration: Pre-payment is required for all art classes and workshops
Please note all classes with Exploring Encaustic include 5% GST & equipment rental fees
New information about class prepayments:
Starting in 2015 all classes are pre-paid either through Bethany Handfield or the hosting organization.
1. Cancellations of less than 7 days before class will not be refunded. No exceptions
2. Cancellations of 30 days to 7 days before class are refunded 50%.
3. Cancellations of 30+:
- The fee is refunded to the online payment type minus a $10 admin fee.
- The fee can be transferred to an online store credit minus $5.
- If paid cash or cheque the fee is 100% refunded in cash or store credit.